This week in Stanford's Post-Soviet Post

Stanford CREEES creeesinfo at stanford.edu
Wed Feb 29 22:04:52 UTC 2012

Dear SEELANGS Community,

The Post-Soviet Post, Stanford University's new weekly web magazine for observation and analysis in our region, is now in its fourth issue.

New this week:
-"Outsourced to Belarus" by Elena Gapova
-"Ascending the Party Ranks" -- Part II of our interview with Vyacheslav Mikhailov of the Central Committee of the CPSU
-Media review for the week of February 19-25

http://postsovietpost.stanford.edu

Stanford’s Post-Soviet Post provides an academically informed source of information to general Western audiences about the most recent developments in the social, economic, political, and cultural life of the countries in the post-Soviet region. The core part of the Post is a weekly updated “Analysis” section, which provides readable short- to medium-length analytical articles accessible to a generally well-educated reading public. (Please note, we do not publish traditional academic articles with footnotes, and submissions are not subjected to a peer review process). Our website has more information about format/genre requirements and the submission process. We welcome submissions from scholars and researchers eager to reach wider audiences. Enjoy!

Sincerely,

The Editors