Essays on War & Peace for an undergraduate writing seminar

Sasha Spektor xrenovo at GMAIL.COM
Thu Jan 5 22:06:41 UTC 2012

Dear all,
I'm teaching a freshman writing seminar on War and Peace next semester and
wanted to give my students a list of articles (or excerpts), that they
could read alongside the novel.  It should consist of clear and
understandable writing on the novel, not too difficult for freshmen,
something that they could use as they do research on the novel.  It could
be either a general essay on the novel or a detailed analysis of a specific
part.  If there's a piece of writing that in your opinion fits the
criteria, could you please share with me?

Much obliged,
Sasha Spektor.