Slavonic science fiction blog - CfP

Muireann Maguire mm504 at CAM.AC.UK
Wed Jan 11 01:48:56 UTC 2012

Dear Seelangers,

We are eagerly recruiting contributors for our collaborative Slavonic science fiction blog, Snail on the Slope. Please check it out at:

http://russiansf.wordpress.com/

We are interested in short pieces, including book or film reviews, advertisements for conferences, notices of research projects, brilliant insights, and translation news - in short, anything and everything associated with the variegated world of science-fiction, within a Slavonic context. Please contact me (muireann.maguire at mod-langs.ox.ac.uk) and/or Sibelan Forrester (sforres1 at swarthmore.edu) off-list with your ideas for submissions, or for more information.

'Snail on the Slope' has a growing readership, and we envision the blog as the core for planning and disseminating future sci-fi-related research projects, including conference presentations, workshops, special issues, and a book project or two. If you'd like to stay in touch with our plans, we invite you to subscribe to future posts by RSS feed via the blog's home page.

Best wishes,

Muireann Maguire
Wadham College, Oxford University