Study abroad in Moscow

Monnier, Nicole M. MonnierN at MISSOURI.EDU
Wed Jan 11 23:45:24 UTC 2012

Katya,

Our students have been going to Moscow through the University of Arizona / GRINT program for years. It's very well run (on both sides), has excellent instruction, a good cultural program, and -- wait for it -- moderately priced.

That said, the SRAS folk are also excellent. We haven't had any of our students go through their Moscow program, which is the only reason I can't speak to it specifically.

Best,

Nicole

* * * *

Dr. Nicole Monnier
Associate Teaching Professor
Director of Undergraduate Studies (Russian)
428A Strickland Hall
University of Missouri
Columbia, MO 65211

ph: 573.882.3370