Study abroad in Moscow

Moss, Kevin M. moss at MIDDLEBURY.EDU
Thu Jan 12 01:47:06 UTC 2012

How about Middlebury? If the student has sufficient language training, we have an excellent program at RGGU that is monitored regularly and well-staffed.
http://www.middlebury.edu/sa/russia/moscow
We are now working on options for students to take individual courses at some other institutions like MGIMO, GUVShE, and the Shchukin Theater Institute.

(we tend to steer students with lower levels of language -- by our standards, two years -- to Yaroslavl, because it's easier to get away with speaking English in Moscow)

Kevin Moss
Middlebury