ASEEES panel--"Imagined Icons in Russian Literature"

Katya Jordan yvj2p at VIRGINIA.EDU
Sat Jan 14 01:37:22 UTC 2012

Dear Colleagues,

Our panel on Imagined Icons in Russian Literature is looking for a discussant.  If you are interested in and/or have experience with this or related subject (iconography, visual art and literature, ekphrasis, etc.) and would not mind serving as a discussant, please let me know at katya.jordan at virginia.edu.

Thank you.

Katya Jordan
University of Virginia