ASEEES panel--"Imagined Icons in Russian Literature"

Kristina Toland kristinatoland2010 at U.NORTHWESTERN.EDU
Mon Jan 16 10:20:32 UTC 2012

Hello,

I would not mind serving as a discussant. Hope this is not too late.

Best,

Kristina Toland (PhD)
Assistant Professor
Slavic Languages and Literature
AUCA (American University of Central Asia)