a content-based course on corruption

Elena Gapova e.gapova at GMAIL.COM
Fri Jan 20 23:22:58 UTC 2012

Alena LEDENEVA, Stanislav SHEKSHNIA
Doing Business in Russia: Informal Practices and Anti-Corruption Strategies
Russie.Nei.Visions, No. 58, March 2011
Full text at:
http://www.ifri.org/?page=contribution-detail&id=6474&id_provenance=97&lang=uk

Ledeneva, A. (2009). Corruption in Postcommunist Societies in Europe--A
Reexamination. *Perspectives on European Politics and Society* 10(1), 69-86

See the list of Ledeneva's publications on corruption at:
http://www.ucl.ac.uk/research/publications/pubs/?users[]=tjmsavl (esp. her
book on 'blat')

Vadim Volkov. Violent Entrepreneurs: The Use of Force in the Making of
Russian Capitalism

Film: Den' vyborov

e.g.