12 years of Putin in 2 minutes

Francoise Rosset frosset at WHEATONMA.EDU
Thu Mar 15 17:40:58 UTC 2012

Thank you, Josh Wilson and Natalia Tsumakova, this is very helpful.

There is also, for a VERY brief moment, a photo of a woman on the
desk. (I think this is not listed in the decoding)
She quickly disappears and the thugs re-appear.
Isn't that woman Politkovskaya?
And if not who/why?

-FR

Francoise Rosset, Associate Professor