Russian Textbook for High School

Mary Harrah mharrah at SUSD.ORG
Sat Mar 17 04:20:28 UTC 2012

I am starting a Russian language program at the high school level in our school district.  It will be the only program at that level in our state.  I am looking at three different textbooks, but would really like some advice as to what works well at the high school level.  Currently I am looking at:

1.  Basic Russian (by Mischa A. Fayer)
2.  Golosa
3.  Russian Face to Face

I would love to hear about your experience with any of these.

Thank you!