Accomodation

Joseph Ricci gricci at PRINCETON.EDU
Tue May 1 15:11:09 UTC 2012

Hello. I am look for accommodation in St. Petersburg starting anywhere between July-September 2012 through until July 2013. I will be on the Fulbright IIE working and researching at the Institute for the History of Material Culture. I am a graduate student in the History Department at Princeton University. I would prefer something directly on a metro line, even if it is not near the center of the city. I would prefer an arrangement with a western academic or to rent my own apartment. Price range up to $800 US.