dickens and dostoevsky -- one last call for help (London)

naiman at BERKELEY.EDU naiman at BERKELEY.EDU
Fri May 11 02:16:57 UTC 2012

Dear Colleagues --

  I'm very close to being able to write something up about the meeting
between these two literary giants.  There is one more book that would be
very helpful -- it is located in the British National Library  (The
British Library, St. Pancras  London, NW1 2DB United Kingdom).  If
anyone on SEELANGS is currently using that library and wouldn't mind
copying about twenty pages, please let me know off list
(naiman at berkeley.edu).  I would be extremely grateful for this help.
   I'll post something on this affair at some point in the summer.

best wishes and thanks to all for the help so far -- this wouldn't have
been possible w.out the collective resources of SEELANGS contributors.

Eric Naiman