New Russian Handwriting Sheets (Propisi)

Evgeny Dengub edengub at HOTMAIL.COM
Fri May 11 17:33:26 UTC 2012

Dear Colleagues,
Online Resource Center for Teachers of Russian TeachRussian.org is happy to announce the release of new Russian Handwriting sheets (propisi).You can download them here. Propisi can be used together with our online tutorial designed for those learning to read Cyrillic.
All materials are free but we welcome donations of any size to help us maintain the site and to create and update more materials like this.
We hope you will find these materials useful in your work and we welcome your feedback.
Thank you,
Evgeny Dengubwww.teachrussian.org