standardized Russian test

Robert Channon channon at purdue.edu
Fri May 18 13:39:32 UTC 2012

There is a Prototype AP exam for Russian administered by the American
Council of Teachers of Russian which has been up and running for several
years.

AP Russian Language and Culture Exam |
Russnet<http://www.russnet.org/?q=node/445>

Title: The Prototype APĀ® Russian Score Report: Program Results
...<http://aatseel.org/100111/pdf/program/2007/28d8_1marshall_camelot.pdf>

Resources in: Assess | Russnet <http://www.russnet.org/?q=topics/Assess>

For more information, contact exams at americancouncils.org .