teaching russian conference

Megan Swift maswift at UVIC.CA
Sun May 27 12:36:40 UTC 2012

Dear Colleagues,

I am delighted to announce the Call for Papers for the third Teaching Russian Conference, to be held August 23-24 2012 at the beautiful University of Victoria (Canada). The Teaching Russian Conference offers an opportunity to share innovative ideas for the Russian language, literature, culture or film classroom. It brings together university and public school teachers of Russian from across the U.S and Canada. Participants are guaranteed to leave with the best new ideas to bolster the success of their programs.

To submit a paper proposal, learn more about the conference or accommodation options in Victoria, please visit our website at http://russconf.uvic.ca and do not hesitate to email Megan Swift with any questions (maswift at uvic.ca). The deadline for proposals is June 15 with responses on acceptance by July 1.

Yours,

Megan

Megan Swift, Associate Professor of Russian Studies

Co-Editor, Literature
Routledge Encyclopedia of Modernism

President, Canadian Association of Slavists

Department of Germanic and Slavic Studies
University of Victoria
PO Box 3045 STN CSC, Victoria, BC
V8W 3P4 Canada