Masters programs in Russia taught in English

Julie Hersh julieannehersh at GMAIL.COM
Fri Nov 9 01:42:23 UTC 2012

Dear SEELANGS,

I am in the process of researching/applying to graduate school in Russian and Eastern European Studies. I am particularly interested in studying in Russia (probably Moscow or St. Petersburg, though I am definitely open to other suggestions) and was wondering if anyone could recommend a masters program in this field taught in English. I've already heard about the one at EUSP and am definitely planning to apply, but wanted to make sure I was not missing anything.

I'm also wondering if anyone knows anything about the Russian language preparatory courses at many Russian universities--how good are these? Is there one you would recommend?

Thank you so much for your time.

Julie Hersh