Activities for high school class

John Langran john at RUSLAN.CO.UK
Thu Nov 29 16:11:41 UTC 2012

Dear Mary
This is a new project, just drafts at the moment, but may be useful in the
future.  I am hoping to finish it by this time next year.
http://www.ruslan.co.uk/ruslancartoons.htm

John Langran
www.ruslan.co.uk

----- Original Message -----
From: "Mary Harrah" <mharrah at SUSD.ORG>
To: <SEELANGS at LISTSERV.UA.EDU>
Sent: Thursday, November 29, 2012 3:40 AM
Subject: [SEELANGS] Activities for high school class

I teach Russian at the high school level.  Our program is brand new, so I
currently have only Russian I classes.  I am looking for fun learning
activities for the classroom, to provide variety from day to day, as well as
enhance student learning.  Any ideas or suggestions would be much
appreciated.

Thank you,

Mary Harrah