Activities for high school class

Jane Shuffelton janeshuffelton at GMAIL.COM
Thu Nov 29 17:35:43 UTC 2012

Dear Mary,

If I had more time  I could make various suggestions, but one quick one is
to take a look at www.learner.org . Under the programs tab, scroll to
Teaching foreign languages K-12 and look at the videos for various
languages. The only one specifically for Russian shows a combined level
class that I taught, but the other languages have much to offer.

Wishing you much luck,
Jane Shuffelton
Brighton HS (retired)