Conference on Russian and American Educational Systems

Krylova, Natalia ntkrylova at TAYLORU.EDU
Wed Oct 10 18:35:15 UTC 2012

Dear all,

My partners from the Russian Centre for Science and Culture in DC  have requested that I pass along the attached information about their upcoming conference to the academic community specializing in Slavic/Russian studies. SEELANGS appears to be an appropriate outlet for that.

Although the date is approaching quickly, the conference seems to present an opportunity to promote academic exchange and to use education as a means of furthering Russian-American relations. Please, feel free to share this information with your colleagues, especially with those with interest in Russian studies, and international education.

Many thanks in advance.

Sincerely,

Natalia Krylova,
'Russkiy Mir' Center @ American Councils for International Education
Dear colleagues,

The Russian Centre for Science and Culture in Washington, DC cordially invites you to participate in our upcoming conference, “Russian and American Educational Systems: Exploring the Differences and Discussing the Possibilities of their Convergence.” This event is being organized and administered by the Russian Federal Agency “Rossotrudnichestvo.”
The Conference will take place on December 4, 2012 at 10 a.m., at our residence: 1825 Phelps Place, N.W., Washington, D.C. 20008.
A group of recognized educators and university administrators from Moscow and St. Petersburg will be discussing their perspectives on bringing the two educational systems together. Topics will include the potential impact on the academic bidirectional mobility of students and academic professionals, and the status and future of Russian-American bilateral relations in the realm of education in general.
For more information and to RSVP, please contact us at: rcc at rccusa.org<mailto:rcc at rccusa.org>.
With respect and hope for further cooperation,
[https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/vvsozAuUrD7bX3vzMEAOmCPnR6dP7o6mXMCWcsMQphgL7kExJUj262E7faHCjktBh6AyGT5POdL_gAY57T3aLSVcARbzQ0xlk0-m_Kn3LN5WD45chQsU]

Yury Zaytsev
The Representative of the Federal Agency
Rossotrudnichestvo in the U.S.
Head of the Russian Cultural Centre

Email:  z1376y94 at rambler.ru<mailto:z1376y94 at rambler.ru>.

Phone: 202 265 3840