Seeking African American Studies who have studied in Russia

Sibelan Forrester sforres1 at SWARTHMORE.EDU
Sun Oct 14 22:32:26 UTC 2012

Dorogie SEELANzhane,

A recent graduate of my institution is now doing research on the experiences of Africans and African Americans who have studied in Russia. (Concentration on RECENT experience.) If any of you reading this fit that description, or have students who do, it would be tremendously appreciated if you could contact Jacqueline Bailey-Ross off-list at <jbaileyross at gmail.com> .

If anyone would like to hear more about this research once it is ready to be shared, please let me know off-list (address below), or else contact Jackie at the address above.

With thanks and best wishes,

Sibelan

Sibelan Forrester
Professor of Russian