Home and Abroad has a new home

Josh Wilson jwilson at SRAS.ORG
Mon Oct 15 08:16:57 UTC 2012

Dear SEELANGERs!

SRAS's Home and Abroad Program, offering $10,000 to students looking to
study Russian abroad, is moving locations next year. After two years based
in Vladivostok and Irkutsk Russia, next year's program will move to Kiev,
Ukraine and Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan. Home and Abroad, which offers a full year
of RSL and an intensive internship focused on building a professional
portfolio of translations, research written at home and abroad, and travel
writing, will continue to rotate between SRAS locations in the future.

More about this program can be found here: http://www.sras.org/HAS

Our next round of applications will be due May 15, 2013

I would also like to remind that deadlines for most of our programs,
including Russian as a Second Language, Policy and Conflict in the Post
Soviet Space, Central Asian Studies, Siberian Studies, The Russian Far East,
and many more - are all coming up in just a couple of weeks.

More information about all SRAS programs abroad can be found here:
http://www.sras.org/programs

Deadlines for most SRAS spring semester programs: October 31, 2012

Applications for Home and Abroad: Creative are due today.
http://www.sras.org/HAC

Best,

Josh Wilson
Assistant Director
The School of Russian and Asian Studies
Editor in Chief
Vestnik, The Journal of Russian and Asian Studies
SRAS.org

jwilson at sras.org