10th Graduate Colloquium on Slavic Linguistics at Ohio State - Saturday 10/27

Kate White kate.a.white at GMAIL.COM
Wed Oct 17 01:23:59 UTC 2012

Dear all,

The 10th Graduate Colloquium on Slavic Linguistics at Ohio State will be
held Saturday, 10/27. Details are below. We are happy to announce that our
plenary speaker this year is Dr. Grace Fielder from the University of
Arizona. She will be speaking on "Balkan Discourse Markers: Historical
Sociolinguistics and Super-Diversity."

Along with Dr. Fielder's plenary talk, we will also hear from graduate
students and recent grads in the field of Slavic linguistics on topics
including pragmatics, phonetics, sociolinguistics, code-switching, second
language acquisition, semantics, and syntax.

Where: The George Wells Knight House, 104 East 15th Ave, Columbus, OH 43201
When: 9:00 AM to 7:30 PM, Saturday 10/27/2012

For other program information please contact Kate White (white.1648 at osu.edu).
We hope to see you there!

Thank you,

--
Kate White
Ph.D student and Graduate Teaching Associate