St. Petersburg visit

Sarah Hurst sarahhurst at ALASKA.NET
Thu Oct 25 18:12:46 UTC 2012

Dear SEELANGers,

I am applying for a travel grant to be a visiting speaker in St. Petersburg
next March, doing talks on Alaska, in particular for schools and other
educational institutions, or they could be at events for the public. I can
talk on various topics, such as natural resource development in Alaska,
cooperation between Alaska Natives and the indigenous peoples of Chukotka,
Alaska history, and life in remote Alaska villages.

If anyone has a suggestion as to where in St. Petersburg I could give one of
these talks, please let me know off-list so I can try and add it to my
itinerary. My email address is sarahhurst at alaska.net.

Thank you,

Sarah Hurst