Russian Teaching Assistants

Janneke van de Stadt Janneke.vandeStadt at WILLIAMS.EDU
Tue Sep 4 01:11:27 UTC 2012

Dear John,

We bring a TA from the Moscow City Pedinstitut every year to assist in language courses.  The TAs earn a stipend, teach 2-3 sections of language courses per semester, plan cultural events, and take one or two college courses for credit per semester.

Best wishes,
Janneke