Working in Russia

Joey Taylor jltaylor312 at GMAIL.COM
Sun Sep 23 03:39:15 UTC 2012

Hello!

    My name is Joey Taylor and I'm currently a senior at Gustavus Adolphus
College in St. Peter, MN. I'm looking for resources to find work
(preferably long-term) in Russia after graduation (June 2013). I am
currently looking at English teaching opportunities, but would be open to
look at any opportunities that came up. If any one can point me to some
resources or advice, that would be wonderful!

Thank you in advance!

Joey Taylor