Working in Russia

Josh Wilson jwilson at SRAS.ORG
Sun Sep 23 04:26:19 UTC 2012

Joey,

While this could use a general update and facelift, this page on our site is
still a very good overview of the information that you are looking for:

http://www.sras.org/work

Good luck!

Josh Wilson
Assistant Director
The School of Russian and Asian Studies
Editor in Chief
Vestnik, The Journal of Russian and Asian Studies
SRAS.org
jwilson at sras.org

  _____

From: SEELANGS: Slavic & East European Languages and Literatures list
[mailto:SEELANGS at LISTSERV.UA.EDU] On Behalf Of Joey Taylor
Sent: Sunday, September 23, 2012 7:39 AM
To: SEELANGS at LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: [SEELANGS] Working in Russia

Hello!

    My name is Joey Taylor and I'm currently a senior at Gustavus Adolphus
College in St. Peter, MN. I'm looking for resources to find work (preferably
long-term) in Russia after graduation (June 2013). I am currently looking at
English teaching opportunities, but would be open to look at any
opportunities that came up. If any one can point me to some resources or
advice, that would be wonderful!

Thank you in advance!

Joey Taylor