Fwd: An unhappy rumor

Goldberg, Stuart H stuart.goldberg at MODLANGS.GATECH.EDU
Mon Sep 24 20:17:50 UTC 2012

I am forwarding to the list...

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: "Lisa Ryoko Wakamiya" <lwakamiya at fsu.edu>
To: "stuart goldberg" <stuart.goldberg at MODLANGS.GATECH.EDU>
Sent: Monday, September 24, 2012 4:14:41 PM
Subject: Re: An unhappy rumor

Dear Stuart,
Thanks for your most recent post of clarification to SEELANGS. I'm
having problems posting to the list due to a recent email change, but I
wanted to send you a link to a document that lists all priority
languages and the federal agencies that require expertise in them (NB:
State Department is not included on this list). Note that in 2012
Russian remains a priority language for nearly all federal agencies.
http://www2.ed.gov/about/offices/list/ope/iegps/consultation-2012.pdf
Best,

--
Lisa Ryoko Wakamiya, Associate Professor
Department of Modern Languages and Linguistics