Fwd: An unhappy rumor

Monnier, Nicole M. MonnierN at MISSOURI.EDU
Mon Sep 24 21:32:42 UTC 2012

Whew!

Thanks to all who responded. While I'm sad to see Russian downgraded here
and there (e.g., State Dept.), I'm glad to know that we're still on the
charts.

Nicole

Dr. Nicole Monnier
Associate Teaching Professor of Russian
Director of Undergraduate Studies (Russian)
German & Russian Studies
428A Strickland (formerly GCB)
University of Missouri
Columbia, MO 65211