Brighter than the sun

Sentinel76 Astrakhan thysentinel at HOTMAIL.COM
Wed Sep 26 23:32:40 UTC 2012

This is a great song, one of my all-time favorites.  A prime example of late 90s gothic metal and a terrific video to boot.  But the chorus never made any sense to me.  I hope you are smarter than I am in evaluating it.
 Vadimwww.vvinenglish.com
 Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2012 17:36:45 +0400
From: kottcoos at MAIL.RU
Subject: [SEELANGS] Brighter than the sun
To: SEELANGS at LISTSERV.UA.EDU

Hello all.

I have made something tutorial out of Tiamat's "... The Sun" (= word-to-word translation into Russian).  Telling the truth I'm not sure about  refrain's translation 'cause  it doesn't give understanding what these four lines about. I got that of mine but not sure how close it is to "the truth". So I need your  help in "decoding" it  (if mine far) from English  to English for seeing through this water clearly.

Here  they are, here  these  four:                            (my "decoding")

Will you settle for the bull's run                              (= You gonna be a player of that loser-n-winner game?)
For the second best of fun we're turning              (= to eat these second best pleasures? )
For the fire of a handgun                                          (= to shoot your gun for nothing ... but for fire?)
Burns brighter than the sun, we're burning          (= that burns brighter than the sun)
                                                                                         you burning for all of this?  The full context is here:  http://depositfiles.com/files/3zk74pcrl

Replies needed ...
Konstantin.