Russian visa problem

Kostina, Irina S irina-kostina at UIOWA.EDU
Fri Apr 26 13:09:24 UTC 2013

Dear Makxim,
Try to call this American company - VIP, phone 713-659-8472 and explain your situation. They usually help.
Best,

Irina Kostina
PhD
Lecturer
Russian Language Program
Division of World Languages, Literatures and Cultures
634 PH
University of Iowa

From: SEELANGS: Slavic & East European Languages and Literatures list [SEELANGS at LISTSERV.UA.EDU] on behalf of Josh Wilson [jwilson at SRAS.ORG]
Sent: Friday, April 26, 2013 12:47 AM
To: SEELANGS at LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: [SEELANGS] Russian visa problem

Maksim,

Perhaps this pointing out the obvious - but have you asked them what document would serve their purposes of proving that you don't have citizenship? That would probably be the fastest way of resolving this.

Good Luck!

Josh Wilson
Assistant Director
The School of Russian and Asian Studies
Editor in Chief
Vestnik, The Journal of Russian and Asian Studies
SRAS.org
jwilson at sras.org