Online Russian courses for Summer and Fall

Emily Saunders emilka at MAC.COM
Fri Apr 26 14:33:54 UTC 2013

Hello Seelangovtsy!

The request for information about online Russian courses frequently comes up on SEELANGS, so I thought I'd pass along this announcement from the BlendedSchools.net Language Institute.  They are offering college level courses over the summer and both college and HS courses in the fall including a High School course for Heritage Speakers.  Feel free to contact the Language Institute Coordinator Evon Zundel for more details.

Regards,

Emily Saunders

(And in the interests of full disclosure, I should mention that I am one of their teachers.)

Begin forwarded message: