invitation for 3 year homestay multi-entry visa?

Renee (Stillings) Huhs renee at ALINGA.COM
Sat Apr 27 21:43:49 UTC 2013

Katya,

There is no 3-yr "home stay" visa. There is either a tourist or business
option. Easiest is to just do the 3-yr multi-entry tourist visa. All you
need is an initial tourist voucher (which typically is valid up to 30 days)
as the basis. Feel free to contact me off-list if you need help with either
just a tourist voucher (we can provide those) or assistance with the full
visa process.

Renee

  _____

From: SEELANGS: Slavic & East European Languages and Literatures list
[mailto:SEELANGS at LISTSERV.UA.EDU] On Behalf Of Katya Burvikova
Sent: Saturday, April 27, 2013 8:39 AM
To: SEELANGS at LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: [SEELANGS] invitation for 3 year homestay multi-entry visa?

Dear Seelangers,

does  anybody have a recent experience with the 3 year homestay multi-entry
visa?

Specifically - what invitation to use? We tried to get an invitation through
FMS but they said that they don't offer invitation for this visa. The
maximum amount of days that they can issue an invitation is 90 days and
double-entry only which is the old system.

Thank you,

Katya