Last minute registration for Russian/English language and culture camp in England, August 8 - 21

Cosmopolitan cosmoschool2 at MAIL.RU
Thu Aug 1 13:43:37 UTC 2013

Dear Colleagues,

There is just one vacancy left for our programme and we would like to ask
you to spread a word about it among your students and colleages.

Educational Centre "Cosmopolitan" based in Novosibirsk, Russia, invites
applications from English-speaking school children and University students
and teachers to join its International Summer Language and Cultural Camp to
be held at the famous Licensed Victuallers School in Ascot, Berkshire,
England (20 miles from the centre of London) for two weeks in August this
year.

This will provide students with the opportunity to improve their Russian by
taking daily lessons with our native speakers, meet students from Russia and
some other countries, engage in a full cultural programme and see the
wonderful sights and attractions of London and the surrounding districts.

University students and teachers are invited to participate in the programme
as volunteer teachers of English which will considerably reduce their
participation fee.

We offer:

- excellent and comfortable facilities including sports (use of two
excellent sports halls, tennis courts etc.), swimming (30 yard swimming
pool) and daily cultural evening entertainment (use of excellent theatre)
and discos.

- excellent supervision by our own trusted team leaders, deputy director,
head of studies and our director.

- doctor on site and sanatorium

- three full meals per day

- opportunity to mix and participate in a full cultural and tourist
programme including visits to London (to see the important attractions),
Windsor Castle, Hampton Court, and Oxford.

- daily Russian lessons (except on excursion days) taught by native speakers
of Russian and under the direction of our Head of Studies

- opportunity to meet and live with our Russian students and meet students
from several foreign countries.

LVS Ascot is fully registered as a facility to accept foreign students and
the programme will be under the personal supervision of our Director of
Education Centre "Cosmopolitan.

Our programme offers far more than the usual touristic programme and at a
very competitive price using facilities that cannot be beaten for comfort,
good food and good company.

Full details and photos of the facility available by contacting the
Programme Director Natalia Bodrova cosmoschool2 at mail.ru or
cosmoschool2 at yandex.ru  and our Head of Studies Stephen R. Beet
stephenrbeet at gmail.com

Regards,

Natalia Bodrova,

Director of the Educational Centre "Cosmopolitan",

Novosibirsk, Russia

cosmo at cosmo-nsk.com

http://cosmo-nsk.com/