Summary List of Russian Films with American Content

Benjamin Rifkin rifkin at TCNJ.EDU
Mon Aug 5 20:41:46 UTC 2013

Dear Colleagues:

I was unable to post the list to SEELANGs because it is too long.  SEELANGers had a lot to say on this topic!

I therefore created a website, hosted by my unit on campus, at this address:

http://hss.pages.tcnj.edu/american-films-with-russian-content/

When you access the information, if it is valuable to you, please copy the text and save it to your own files, as I will not be able to maintain this page on our school's website indefinitely.

I extend my sincere and profound thanks to all those who sent me suggestions, especially Helena Goscilo.

With best wishes,

Ben Rifkin
The College of New Jersey