Summary List of Russian Films with American Content

William Ryan wfr at SAS.AC.UK
Mon Aug 5 23:01:05 UTC 2013

Sorry to be late, but don't leave out Felix the Cat - in the silent
cartoon "Felix All Puzzled" (1924/5), viewable on UTube, Felix  visits
revolutionaries in Russia in search of the answer to a crossword clue
"found in Russia". The answer is "trouble". I think there may be another
Felix film on Soviet Russia, but I have lost track of it.

Will Ryan