Copyright for Nabokov Text

Adrian Johannes Wanner ajw3 at PSU.EDU
Sat Aug 10 18:50:09 UTC 2013

Dear SEELANGERs,
The publisher of a bilingual Russian-German edition of Khodasevich's poetry in my translation that is coming out this fall would like to include a translation of Nabokov's obituary of Khodasevich (published 1939 in Sovremennye zapiski).
Whom does one need to contact to obtain the copyright for this text?  If anybody knows, I would be grateful to hear from you.
Many thanks in advance,
Adrian Wanner

--
Adrian J. Wanner
Professor of Russian and Comparative Literature

http://www.personal.psu.edu/faculty/a/j/ajw3/