Films set in Russian-American Community in NY

David Powelstock pstock at BRANDEIS.EDU
Sat Aug 24 04:21:48 UTC 2013

I'm pretty sure that "Jonathan Ames" in "Bored to Death" lives in Brooklyn
himself, not that this is especially relevant to the original query!

Cheers,
David P.

David Powelstock
Assoc. Prof. of Russian and Comparative Literature
Director, Master of Arts in Comparative Humanities
Brandeis University
Waltham, MA 02453