Lecturer position in Russian: University of Kansas Language Training Center

Theresa Hannum Caner theresahc at GMAIL.COM
Wed Dec 4 23:37:18 UTC 2013

Could you please find time to write my resume so that I could get this
position? I'm qualified for it in every respect but have received only
rejections from applications to other positions for which I am highly
qualified when using my resume as it is.

                        http://seelangs.wix.com/seelangs