Lecturer position in Russian: University of Kansas Language Training Center

Theresa Hannum Caner theresahc at GMAIL.COM
Wed Dec 4 23:44:54 UTC 2013

Dear Pr. Comer,

You will have just received an email intended for a friend who writes
resumes. Of course it is unpleasant to have committed such a faux pas, but
it has been committed. I am indeed qualified for this position in every
regard. I speak fluent Russian, I have an MA in Russian (and an MS in
English ESL), lived for thirteen years in Moscow where I worked as a
consultant to upper management, a tutor, translator and even taught in
classrooms. I taught at Bilkent University in Ankara, Turkey from
1996-1998, at which time I moved to Moscow. I have been doing distance
teaching now for nearly three years since repatriating to America.

Should you consider it worth my time to forward you my resume despite my
careless mistake, could you please be so kind as to communicate this to me?

Thank you for your time.

With kind regards,

Theresa Caner