Question about Mathematics from Zamiatin.

Anthony Anemone AnemoneA at NEWSCHOOL.EDU
Sat Dec 7 20:01:58 UTC 2013

Thanks, Helena, it makes perfect sense that Z would intentionally use
"irrational" instead of the more correct form (and for the translator to
follow suit) for precisely the reason you suggest.  And the indirect
reference to I-330 is also good.

Tony