Translation Conversion

Margaret Samu margaret.samu at GMAIL.COM
Wed Dec 11 22:27:47 UTC 2013

Dear Paul and Bela,

Thank you so much--that's extremely helpful. I'll aim for 3300-3600 words.
Apparently if it's a little over or under 3000, "ne beda," but I just
needed to get a sense of the task.

Best regards,
Margaret

                        http://seelangs.wix.com/seelangs