unabridged Russian texts for language learners

Sasha Spektor xrenovo at GMAIL.COM
Tue Dec 17 22:00:29 UTC 2013

Hello all,

I'm looking for unabridged Russian literature (both prose and poetry) texts
from the 20th century that would be accessible to advanced language
learners.  Ideally that means a presence of a glossary, a vocabulary, etc.
 There's a 19th-century reader like that:  The Golden Age, but I don't know
of a 20th-century one.  Perhaps I can grab a story or two from different
collections.

If you know of one, could you please email me the information off the list (
xrenovo at gmail.com)?

Much obliged,
Sasha.

                        http://seelangs.wix.com/seelangs