Minority languages panel for ASEEES 2014

Boudovskaia, Elena eboudovs at HUMNET.UCLA.EDU
Wed Dec 18 01:57:49 UTC 2013

Dear all,

We had two panels on dialects and minority languages at the 2013 conference, and I think it was a success. I am trying to put together a panel on minority languages and dialects for the 2014 conference. If you are interested, please let me know. The deadline is Jan. 15.

Kind regards,
Elena Boudovskaia
Georgetown University