A few words of Bulgarian

Mila Shevchenko mshevche at UMICH.EDU
Sat Dec 21 02:05:16 UTC 2013

Dear Robert,

Second person singular is indeed "ти " [ti]. I do not know the source of
the phrase about you asked. It sounds awkward for me as a native speaker,
although, again -- it is correct: "Cold here. Off to..."

By awkward I mean:

1. syntax - it should be" Тук е студено"
2. strange preposition in the second sentence: "за"

Best,

Mila Shevchenko
Ass. Professor of Russian
Ohio University