Pussy Riot documentary

Irina Shevelenko idshevelenko at WISC.EDU
Sun Dec 29 01:52:02 UTC 2013

Здесь есть оригинал:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10152444350149338
<https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10152444350149338&set=a.10150352718
819338.427258.666429337&type=1&theater>
&set=a.10150352718819338.427258.666429337&type=1&theater

From: SEELANGS: Slavic & East European Languages and Literatures list
[mailto:SEELANGS at LISTSERV.UA.EDU] On Behalf Of Rylkova,Galina S
Sent: Saturday, December 28, 2013 7:38 PM
To: SEELANGS at LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: [SEELANGS] Pussy Riot documentary

Could you, please, send the original, since I am curious which
Serebrennikov's words you translated as fucked, fuckoff, etc.

Also, out of curiosity - why didn't the organizers choose a different venue?
Why didn't they rent a privately-owned restaurant, concert hall, or movie
theater, instead of a state-sponsored theater? Surely, they could have even
built a marquee somewhere to hold this important event.