Digital Images from Ross. Gos. Biblioteka (RSL)

Margaret Samu margaret.samu at GMAIL.COM
Sun Feb 17 16:10:10 UTC 2013

Dear Collegues,

Has anyone ordered scans from the Russian State Library in Moscow who would
be able to offer some advice? I have been trying to submit an order for an
image from a periodical since the end of January with no success.

I registered in the system on 26 January, placed my order, and received a
note that some changes to the system would cause a delay, which I thought I
could survive. After nearly two weeks went by with no news, I logged in to
check the status of my order and found that my account had been suspended
on 29 January. Because it was suspended, I cannot find a way to communicate
with the system, place my order, or find out what to do.

Any advice would be most welcome--I am concerned that there may be
something I am not understanding in the process. If this doesn't work, I
will try the library in Helsinki (the volume I need is not available at the
Library of Congress or the National Library in St. P).

Gratefully,
Margaret