Study abroad in Russia with anthropology/archaeology focus?

Richard Robin rrobin at EMAIL.GWU.EDU
Thu Feb 21 13:46:36 UTC 2013

I also have a student like this, so I hope all responses are public.
-Richard Robin

On Wed, Feb 20, 2013 at 2:52 PM, Elizabeth Skomp <elizabethskomp at hotmail.com

--
Richard M. Robin, Ph.D.