study in Sochi?

KALB, JUDITH KALBJ at MAILBOX.SC.EDU
Fri Feb 22 20:05:57 UTC 2013

Dear colleagues,
I have a student who is very interested in spending an academic year studying in Sochi.  Do you have suggestions on particular programs or experiences I should be aware of to advise her? Many thanks for any information you can supply!
Judith

Dr. Judith E. Kalb
Associate Professor of Russian and Comparative Literature
Department of Languages, Literatures, and Cultures
University of South Carolina
Columbia, SC 29208
jkalb at sc.edu<mailto:jkalb at sc.edu>