study in Sochi?

Renee (Stillings) Huhs renee at ALINGA.COM
Fri Feb 22 20:51:25 UTC 2013

Judith,

Sochi State University (for Tourism and Recreation) offers language study.

http://en.sutr.ru/index.php?option=com_content
<http://en.sutr.ru/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=181&Itemid=2
25> &view=article&id=181&Itemid=225

We have worked with them in the past, although we do not maintain active
programs there due to simply not enough interest in that location. Your
student can either contact them directly - contact email on that page - or
if she is interested in having a bit more support in the process, we could
assist her via our Direct Enrollment option.

I see at the moment their website only offers apartment options, although in
the past I believe they have offered home stay. Housing may be a real issue
in Sochi these days due to the heavy demand from workers on the multitude of
construction projects.

Best,

Renee

Renee Stillings