Comparative literature journals

Iaroslav yasicus at RAMBLER.RU
Fri Jan 11 21:15:53 UTC 2013

	bh=hB7k9H/2q+xGb/+9s6LYeibMomedmzRRHKMA+m7DN4M=;

	h=From:To:Reply-To:Subject:Date:MIME-Version:

	 Content-Transfer-Encoding:Content-Type:Message-Id;

	b=fgI/rfRHgtNyHFCNmcr2kdqDBA96ScRowRDcSYXEzjdCtZIQGVx2/+GlweWr8IeuY

	 y0BFFoLYiLRlRe7qvycs7e/rASb2YFIeCuYa7ZqSPGZIdlhwl/x6ppGEo3lWPdX3uD

	 7HDvUdn5qWMXfteaYOpwSFf80TM1LhmfZzL5yY9s

Dear Fellow list members,
My friend, a young scholar, is going to publish his article on a topic in comparative literatures.
He asked me if I know any journals that are currently accepting submissions in this field.

Please let me know if you know of any suitable journal/s.

Thank you,
Iaroslav